As ASA is an online-only forum, this site is designed to help promote any support groups, events, and resources that can assist adults with AS in their journey through life. If you host support groups, run non-profit organizations, or are organizing an events, we would love to promote them here.
Submitting a resource to appear on the blog: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a summary of what you do, and your website. Any information you send via email, including the email address itself will not be shared with anyone without your written permission.
By submitting this information, you agree to the following:
- Submitting a resource does not guarantee being posted.
- Please allow 24-48 hours from the time of submission – please be sure to use an email address whereby you may be contacted for further information about your resource.
- ASA posting a resource does not imply that we endorse it, it means that ASA has been provided with information about a resource that could be beneficial.
- If you are a clinician or specialist and you submit information and give us permission to post it, you agree that there is no endorsement of your services, that you are merely giving us permission to list the information provided.
- ASA reserves the right to remove any resource as its discretion.